Peyton Barber and Washington take on the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday on the road at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Barber's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Barber's Washington football team take on the Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Peyton Barber Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Peyton Barber Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Barber has averaged 6.0 rushing attempts per game, 4.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In four out of 15 games this season (26.7% of his chances), Barber has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Barber has averaged 6.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.8).
- Barber took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Barber's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.8. He's gone over that total in just two of 15 games (13.3%).
- In his two career matchups against the Eagles, Barber averages 16.5 carries per game, 6.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Barber has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 10.5 attempts two times in two total games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Barber's 16.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (three of 15 matchups), Barber has put up more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Barber has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (38.5) by 22.0 yards.
- Barber has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of three times (0%).
- Barber has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.5) in just 6.7% of his games (one out of 15 matchups).
- Barber's 25.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles are 6.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Barber has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 31.5 rushing yards in two total games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Barber has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Barber has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 20% of his games this season (three of 15 chances).
- Barber's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Barber hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Barber's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of 15 games (20%).
- In his two career matchups against the Eagles, Barber averages one rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Eagles, Barber has eclipsed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive