Peyton Barber's Washington football team hosts the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Barber's rushing prop bets. You can watch Barber's performance play out for Washington against the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Peyton Barber Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Peyton Barber Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Barber's per-game rushing attempts average (6.4) is 3.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In five of 14 games this season (35.7% of his opportunities), Barber has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Barber has averaged 6.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.8).
- In just zero of three games this year, Barber achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Barber's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.8. He's gone over that total in only two of 14 games (14.3%).
- Over his eight career matchups against the Panthers, Barber averages 9.9 carries per game, 0.4 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Barber's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 9.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed four times in eight career games opposite the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Barber is set at 29.5 yards. That's 12.5 more than his season average of 17.0.
- Three times this season (out of 14 total games -- 21.4%), Barber has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Barber has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (38.5) by 21.5 yards.
- Barber has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of three times (0%).
- Barber has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.5) in just 7.1% of his games (one out of 14 matchups).
- In his eight career matchups against the Panthers, Barber averages 32.8 rushing yards per game, 3.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Panthers, Barber has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards four times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Barber has notched 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Barber has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 21.4% of his games this season (three of 14 chances).
- Barber's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Barber hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Barber has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of 14 games (21.4%).
- Barber's 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Panthers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Barber's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has outdone two times in eight total games versus the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive