Peyton Barber and Washington travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Barber's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Barber's Washington football team take on the 49ers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Peyton Barber Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Peyton Barber Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Barber has averaged 6.1 rushing attempts per game, 8.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In one of 12 games this season (8.3% of his chances), Barber has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Barber's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 5.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of one game this year, Barber achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Barber's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in only two of 12 games (16.7%).
- Barber averages 12.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the 49ers, 1.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Barber has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 14.5 attempts one time in three career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Barber is set at 41.5 yards. That is 25.2 more than his season average of 16.3.
- In 8.3% of his games this season (one of 12 matchups), Barber has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Barber has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (39.5) by 23.2 yards.
- Barber has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of one time (0%).
- Barber has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (39.5) in only 8.3% of his games (one out of 12 matchups).
- Barber's 54.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the 49ers are 13.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the 49ers, Barber has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 41.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive