The New England Patriots (4-5) are slight favorites (-2.0) against the Houston Texans (2-7) on Sunday, November 22, 2020. The game has an over/under of 48.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
This season, Houston's home games average 50.5 points, 2.5 more than this matchup's over/under (48.0).
Patriots vs Texans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Patriots vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, New England has a 4-1 advantage over Houston. The Texans have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Patriots. New England outscored Houston 139-87 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Patriots vs Texans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 47.3 combined points in their last three games, 0.7 less than this game's over/under of 48.0.
- New England has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to New England. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Texans have averaged a total of 41.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.7 less than this game's total of 48.0.
- Houston is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Houston has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The average total in Patriots outings this year is 44.4, 3.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Texans outings this season have a 50.2-point average over/under, 2.2 more points than this game's point total.
- New England's games have gone over 48.0 points three times this season 33.3% of matchups).
- Seven of Houston's games have gone over 48.0 points this year (77.8% of matchups).
- These teams average a combined 43.2 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams score 51.4 combined points per game, 3.4 more points than this contest's over/under.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 1-3.
- New England has put together a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- Most of New England's games this year -- nine out of nine -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Texans have forced an average of 0.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.7 times Patriots have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New England turns the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Houston's record this season when they force more than 0.6 turnovers: 1-2 ATS, 2-1 overall
Texans Betting Insights
- Five Houston's nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- Houston has compiled a losing 2-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.0 points.
- Houston has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-3 overall in home games.
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Texans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Houston is 1-6 overall and 1-6 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, New England is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive