The New England Patriots (2-5), who have lost four games in a row, are 7.5-point favorites against the New York Jets (0-8), losers of eight straight, on Monday, November 9, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The point total is set at 41.0.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Patriots vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Patriots vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, New England has a 5-0 advantage over New York. The Patriots and Jets are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games. New England outscored New York 154-36 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Patriots vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Patriots average total over the last three games is 3.0 points fewer than the 41.0 total listed for this matchup.
- New England has gone 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to New England. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 9.0 points fewer than the 41.0 total listed for this matchup.
- New York has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for New York. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
- Three of New England's games have gone over 41.0 points this season (42.9% of matchups).
- New York has played five games this year that finished with a combined score over 41.0 points (62.5% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 31.2 points per game, 9.8 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These teams allow a combined 53.7 points per game, 12.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- Patriots contests this year have an average point total of 43.3, 2.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jets contests this season have a 41.5-point average over/under, 0.5 more points than this game's total.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Most of New England's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have hit the over (100%).
- New England is just 0-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-3 overall on the road.
- New England has put together a losing 2-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have turned the ball over 2.1 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.1 times or fewer this season, New England is 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has put together a losing 1-7 record against the spread this season.
- Just five of New York's eight games this year have gone over the point total (37.5% of its outings).
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 1.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Jets have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 0-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread.
- New England is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.9 turnovers in a game.
- New York has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-4 overall in home games.
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive