The New England Patriots (4-6) are just 1.0-point underdogs against the Arizona Cardinals (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020. The point total is set at 49.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
This season, New England is an even 2-2 ATS at home when playing as at least a 1.0-point underdog.
Cardinals vs Patriots Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cardinals vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England holds a 4-1 advantage over Arizona in the past five matchups between these two squads. New England has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 138 points while Arizona scored 63.
Cardinals vs Patriots: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.7 points in their last three games, 9.7 more than the 49.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Arizona is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Arizona. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Patriots total over the last three games is 1.0 points fewer than the 49.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- New England has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to New England. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- Six of Arizona's games have gone over 49.0 points this season (60% of matchups).
- Three of New England's games have gone over 49.0 points this year (30% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 49.6 points per game, 0.6 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 47.6 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Cardinals contests this year have an average total of 52.5, 3.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Patriots matchups this season is 44.7, 4.3 fewer points than this game's total.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Most of Arizona's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have hit the over (100%).
- Arizona's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- Arizona is 6-4 against the spread.
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Cardinals have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Arizona is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- New England's record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 2-2 ATS, 2-2 overall
Patriots Betting Insights
- Most of New England's games this year -- six out of 10 -- have failed to go over the point total (60%).
- New England has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Patriots are just 2-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- New England has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-2 overall in home games.
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Patriots have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New England turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, Arizona is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive