The Denver Broncos (1-3) are 8.0-point underdogs on Sunday, October 18, 2020 against the New England Patriots (2-2). The over/under is set at 45.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Patriots vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Patriots vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two squads, New England holds a 4-1 advantage over Denver. New England outscored Denver 158-101 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Patriots vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New England is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to New England. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots total over the last three games is 7.3 points more than the 45.0 total given for this matchup.
- Denver has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Denver has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 5.0 points greater than the 45.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- The Patriots have an average point total of 47.2 in their outings this year, 2.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Broncos have a 45-point average over/under in their contests this season, which equals this game's point total.
- New England's games have gone over 45.0 points two times this season 50% of matchups).
- Denver has played two games this year that finished with a point total higher than 45.0 points (50% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 44.7 points per game, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 47.5 combined points per game, 2.5 more points than this contest's over/under.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Most of New England's games this year -- four out of four -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- New England has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
- New England has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Broncos have forced an average of 0.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.8 times Patriots have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, New England is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Denver is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.5 turnovers in a game.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has compiled a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Denver's games have gone over the point total in two out of four opportunities this season (50%).
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 2 times per game this season, while the Patriots have averaged 2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Denver is 0-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- Denver has a 2-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder),
Julian Edelman: Questionable (Knee),
Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf),
Isaiah Wynn: Questionable (Calf)
Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Illness),
Jeremiah Attaochu: Out (Quadricep),
Noah Fant: Questionable (Ankle),
KJ Hamler: Out (Hamstring),
Drew Lock: Questionable (Right Shoulder)
Powered By Data Skrive