The New England Patriots (2-2) are double-digit favorites (-10.0) on Monday, October 12, 2020 against the Denver Broncos (1-3).
How To Watch
Time: 5:00 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Patriots vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Patriots vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
New England holds an edge against Denver over the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. New England has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 158 points while Denver notched 101.
Patriots vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New England is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to New England. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- Denver has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Denver has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has a 2-2 record against the spread.
- New England's games have hit the over in all four opportunities this season.
- The Patriots have committed 1.3 more turnovers per game this season (1.8) than the Broncos defense has forced (0.5).
- When New England turns the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Denver is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.5 turnovers in a game.
- New England is 2-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-0 overall at home.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has compiled a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Denver's games have gone over the point total in two out of four opportunities this season (50%).
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 2 times per game this season, while the Patriots have averaged 2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Denver is 0-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- Denver's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 1-1.
Julian Edelman: Questionable (Knee),
Isaiah Wynn: Questionable (Calf),
Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder),
Devin McCourty: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf)
KJ Hamler: Out (Hamstring),
Jeremiah Attaochu: Out (Quadricep),
Noah Fant: Out (Ankle),
Drew Lock: Questionable (Right Shoulder),
LeVante Bellamy: Out (Knee),
Joe Jones: Questionable (Knee),
Mike Purcell: Questionable (Knee)
Powered By Data Skrive