The San Francisco 49ers (3-3) are 5.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 25, 2020 against the New England Patriots (2-3). The contest has a point total of 46.0.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Patriots vs 49ers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Patriots vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
New England holds an edge against San Francisco in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. New England has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 139 points while San Francisco scored 107.
Patriots vs 49ers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New England is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- New England has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 40.7 combined points over their last three games, 5.3 less than this matchup's over/under of 46.0.
- San Francisco has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- San Francisco has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 2.3 points greater than the 46.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- New England's games have gone over 46.0 points two times this season 40% of matchups).
- One of San Francisco's games have gone over 46.0 points this year (16.7% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 46.5 points per game, 0.5 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These teams allow a combined 43.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The average point total in Patriots matchups this year is 43.8, 2.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for 49ers contests this season is 46.3, 0.3 more points than this game's total.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has put together a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of New England's games this year -- five out of five -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Patriots have committed one more turnover per game this season (2) than the 49ers defense has forced (1).
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, New England is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 2-2 ATS, 2-2 overall
- New England is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-1 overall at home.
49ers Betting Insights
- Half of San Francisco's games this year -- three out of six -- have gone over the point total.
- San Francisco has put together a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 1-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times 49ers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, San Francisco is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- San Francisco's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
Carl Davis: Out (Concussion),
Julian Edelman: Questionable (Knee),
Adam Butler: Questionable (Elbow),
Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf),
Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Ankle),
Derek Rivers: Questionable (Back)
Jaquiski Tartt: Out (Groin),
Kwon Alexander: Out (Ankle),
Raheem Mostert: Out (Ankle),
Jeff Wilson Jr.: Questionable (Calf),
Jimmie Ward: Out (Quadricep),
Trent Williams: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive