Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs host the New York Jets on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mahomes' passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mahomes' Chiefs play the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mahomes is averaging 22.7 completions per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- Mahomes had more than 22.5 completions in three of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Mahomes' 22.7 completions per game is 1.7 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 24.4.
- Mahomes has hit the over on completions prop bets in only two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Mahomes has gone over his average completions prop bet total (24.4 completions) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mahomes' passing attempts average (34.6) is 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (37.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Mahomes has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- Mahomes averages 2.5 fewer passing attempts (34.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (37.1).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven), Mahomes has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven opportunities), Mahomes has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (37.1).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Mahomes has thrown for an average of 271.3 yards per game during the 2020 season, 27.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Mahomes has thrown for more than 298.5 yards.
- Mahomes' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 303.1, which he's fallen short of by 31.8 yards on average.
- Mahomes has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Mahomes' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 303.1, a number he's covered in only two out of seven games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mahomes is averaging 2.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 2.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Mahomes has yet to throw for more than 2.5 TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- Mahomes' season average of 2.3 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 2.5.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Mahomes has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Mahomes has put up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mahomes averages 0.4 fewer interceptions per game (0.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of seven games this year (14.3%), Mahomes has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Mahomes has thrown 0.4 fewer interceptions (0.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 14.3% of his games (one of seven), Mahomes has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mahomes has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in only 14.3% of his games this season (one out of seven games).
Powered By Data Skrive