On Sunday, Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Mahomes' passing prop bets. You can watch how Mahomes' performance plays out when the Chiefs take on the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mahomes is averaging 26.1 completions per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (25.5).
- Mahomes collected more than 25.5 completions in seven of 14 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Mahomes has averaged 1.7 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (24.4).
- In 50% of his games this year, Mahomes has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Mahomes has gone over his average completions prop bet total (24.4 completions) in 57.1% of his games (eight of 14 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mahomes has averaged 3.6 fewer passing attempts per game (38.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (42.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six of 14), Mahomes has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (42.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Mahomes this season is 37.6. He usually has surpassed that number, averaging 38.9 attempts per game, 1.3 more than his average prop.
- In nine of his 14 games (64.3%), Mahomes has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14 opportunities), Mahomes has exceeded his average passing attempts prop bet total (37.6).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Mahomes has thrown for an average of 318.7 yards per game during the 2020 season, 17.8 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14 matchups), Mahomes has thrown for more than 336.5 yards.
- Mahomes' average passing yards prop bet this season is 305.1, which he's exceeded by 13.6 yards on average this year.
- Mahomes has gone over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 14 opportunities this year (64.3%).
- Mahomes' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 305.1, a figure he's eclipsed in eight out of 14 games this season (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mahomes is averaging 2.6 passing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (2.5).
- Mahomes has put up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns in 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14).
- Mahomes' season average of 2.6 passing touchdowns per game is 0.1 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 2.5.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Mahomes has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Mahomes has racked up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just six of his 14 games (42.9%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mahomes averages 0.4 interceptions per game this season, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this season (three of 14), Mahomes has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Mahomes has thrown 0.1 fewer interceptions (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only three of his 14 games this season (21.4%), Mahomes has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mahomes has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in only 21.4% of his games this season (three out of 14 games).
Powered By Data Skrive