Patrick Laird and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Laird's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Denver Broncos. Watch Laird's Dolphins square off against the Broncos at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Patrick Laird Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Patrick Laird Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Laird has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Laird has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through nine outings this year.
- Laird's season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 6.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Laird has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Laird has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (6.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Laird's 2.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Laird has not rushed for more than 21.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Laird's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 21.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 19.5 on average.
- Laird has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Laird has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (21.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive