Oddsmakers give the Carolina Panthers (3-7) a small chance to end their one-game losing streak, as they are favored by 2.5 points in a matchup against the Detroit Lions (4-5) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Bank of America Stadium.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Carolina has hit the over in five out of five home games this year with a point total prop bet.
Panthers vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Panthers vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Carolina has an edge against Detroit over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Carolina has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 136 points while Detroit scored 122.
Panthers vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Carolina has gone 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Carolina. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- Detroit has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Detroit has gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
- Carolina has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- Carolina's games have hit the over in all 10 outings this season.
- This season, the Lions have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Panthers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Carolina is 3-5 overall and 3-5 against the spread.
- Detroit's record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 4-1 ATS, 4-1 overall
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit's games have hit the over in six out of nine outings this season (66.7%).
- Detroit has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Lions are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
- The Lions have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Panthers have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Detroit is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.3 turnovers in a game this season, Carolina is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Panthers: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive