The Carolina Panthers (4-8) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Denver Broncos (4-8). The game has an over/under of 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Carolina's record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-4, and its record at home overall is 2-4.
Panthers vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Panthers vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver has a 4-1 advantage over Carolina in the past five matchups between these two squads. Denver outscored Carolina 121-81 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Panthers vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Carolina has gone 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Carolina. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 3.5 points more than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Denver has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Denver has gone under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 9.5 points fewer than the 44.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- The Panthers have an average total of 48.3 in their matchups this year, 3.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Broncos contests this season is 45.4, 0.9 more points than this game's point total.
- Carolina's games have gone over 44.5 points seven times this season 58.3% of matchups).
- Denver has played six games this year that ended with a point total higher than 44.5 points (50% of its outings).
- These two teams average a combined 42.1 points per game, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams give up a combined 51.7 points per game, 7.2 more points than this contest's total.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Most of Carolina's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Carolina is just 1-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-4 overall at home.
- Carolina is just 3-8 against the spread.
- This season, the Broncos have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Panthers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Carolina turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 3-6 overall and 3-6 against the spread.
- Denver's record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 4-3 ATS, 3-4 overall
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has put together a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Denver's games this year -- seven out of 12 -- have finished under the point total (58.3%).
- This season, the Panthers have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game compared to the 2.3 times Broncos have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Denver turns the football over 2.3 times or fewer this season, they are 3-5 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Carolina is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
- Denver has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-4 overall in away games.
Rasul Douglas: Questionable (Illness),
Yetur Gross-Matos: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Sam Franklin Jr.: Questionable (Ankle),
Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Illness),
Efe Obada: Questionable (Knee),
Dennis Daley: Out (Concussion),
Ian Thomas: Questionable (Knee),
Tre Boston: Questionable (Hamstring),
Christian McCaffrey: Doubtful (Shoulder)
Tyrie Cleveland: Questionable (Illness),
Graham Glasgow: Doubtful (Ankle),
Trey Marshall: Questionable (Shin)
Powered By Data Skrive