The Carolina Panthers (3-2) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the Chicago Bears (4-1) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at Bank of America Stadium. Carolina is only 1.0-point favorite in the contest. The over/under is set at 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Panthers vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Panthers vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago holds an edge against Carolina in the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Chicago outscored Carolina 121-91 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Panthers vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 42.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.8 less than this matchup's total of 44.5.
- Carolina has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Carolina has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bears have averaged a total of 41.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.8 fewer than this matchup's over/under of 44.5.
- Chicago has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Chicago has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers have an average point total of 48 in their matchups this year, 3.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Bears contests this season is 41, 3.5 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Three of Carolina's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (60% of matchups).
- Two of Chicago's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (40% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 45.4 points per game, 0.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to score 43.6 points per game, 0.9 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Most of Carolina's games this year -- five out of five -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Carolina is an even 1-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-1 overall at home.
- Carolina is 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, the Bears have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1 time Panthers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Carolina turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Chicago's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 3-1 ATS, 4-0 overall
Bears Betting Insights
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- three out of five -- have finished under the point total (60%).
- Chicago has put together a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- The Bears have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Panthers have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Chicago is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Carolina is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
- Chicago's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
Panthers: No Injuries Listed
Bears: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive