Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (5-1) the edge when they host the Minnesota Vikings (1-5) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 in a matchup between NFC North opponents at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is favored by a touchdown. The point total is set at 54.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Packers vs Vikings Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Packers vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Green Bay has a 4-1 advantage over Minnesota. In those games against the Vikings, the Packers have a 3-0 record against the spread. Green Bay has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 133 points while Minnesota scored 113.
Packers vs Vikings: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay has gone 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Packers have averaged a total of 49.7 combined points in their last three games, 4.8 less than this game's over/under of 54.5.
- Minnesota has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three contests.
- Minnesota has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Vikings total over the last three games is 2.2 points greater than the 54.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay's games have gone over 54.5 points four times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- Three of Minnesota's games have gone over 54.5 points this year (50% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 58.6 points per game, 4.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams score 58.5 combined points per game, 4.0 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Packers contests this year have an average total of 59.3, 4.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Vikings matchups this season is 57.8, 3.3 more points than this game's total.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has put together a perfect 5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Green Bay's games have hit the over in all six outings this season.
- This season, the Vikings have forced an average of 0.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0.3 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota's record this season when they force more than 0.8 turnovers: 3-2 ATS, 1-4 overall
- Green Bay has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Four Minnesota's six games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its outings).
- Minnesota has compiled a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over 2 times per game this season, while the Packers have averaged 0.7 takeaways per contest.
- When Minnesota turns the football over 2 times or fewer this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.7 turnovers in a game this season, Green Bay is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Minnesota's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 1-2.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive