The Detroit Lions (5-7) are 7.5-point underdogs in a road NFC North matchup with the Green Bay Packers (9-3) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 Ford Field. An over/under of 54.5 is set for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Detroit's record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-4, and its record at home overall is 1-4.
Packers vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Packers vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Green Bay has a 3-2 advantage over Detroit. The Lions have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Packers. Detroit outscored Green Bay 125-111 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Packers vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59 points in their last three games, 4.5 more than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Detroit has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Detroit has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 4.5 points fewer than the 54.5 total given for this matchup.
- Packers outings this year have an average point total of 56.5, 2.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Lions contests this season is 53.7, 0.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- Green Bay's games have gone over 54.5 points six times this season 50% of matchups).
- Detroit has played six games this year that finished with a combined score above 54.5 points (50% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 55.4 points per game, 0.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams average 54.7 combined points per game, 0.2 more points than this contest's over/under.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Green Bay has put together a 9-2 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Green Bay's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Lions have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- When Green Bay doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Detroit's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 5-3 ATS, 5-3 overall
Lions Betting Insights
- Eight Detroit's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- Detroit has a losing 5-7 record against the spread.
- This season, the Packers have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Lions have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Detroit is 5-4 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
- Detroit has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee),
Malik Taylor: Questionable (Hamstring),
Darnell Savage Jr.: Questionable (Groin),
Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee),
Jace Sternberger: Out (Concussion)
Tyrell Crosby: Out (Ankle),
D'Andre Swift: Questionable (Illness),
John Penisini: Questionable (Shoulder),
Matthew Stafford: Questionable (Right Thumb),
Da'Shawn Hand: Questionable (Groin),
C.J. Moore: Questionable (Ankle),
Jeff Okudah: Out (Groin),
Austin Bryant: Questionable (Thigh),
Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip)
Powered By Data Skrive