Oddsmakers expect the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7) to see their seven-game losing streak continue, as they are two-touchdown underdogs in a matchup against the Green Bay Packers (6-2) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The point total is set at 47.5 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Packers vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Packers vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Green Bay has a 3-2 advantage over Jacksonville. Green Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 120 points while Jacksonville notched 107.
Packers vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Green Bay. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52 points in their last three games, 4.5 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Jacksonville has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Jacksonville has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 9.2 points greater than the 47.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Packers matchups this year have an average total of 57.1, 9.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jaguars matchups this season is 53.2, 5.7 more points than this game's point total.
- Green Bay's games have gone over 47.5 points seven times this season 87.5% of matchups).
- Five of Jacksonville's games have gone over 47.5 points this year (62.5% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 54 points per game, 6.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams allow a combined 56.4 points per game, 8.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has put together a 6-1 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Green Bay's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 0.4 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville's record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 2-3 ATS, 1-4 overall
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-1 overall at home.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville's games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
- This season, the Packers have forced an average of 0.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Jaguars have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Jacksonville is 1-3 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall this season when they force at least 0.8 turnovers in a game.
- Jacksonville's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-4.
Kevin King: Questionable (Quadricep),
Darrius Shepherd: Questionable (Shoulder),
Rick Wagner: Questionable (Knee),
Robert Tonyan: Questionable (Ankle),
Will Redmond: Questionable (Shoulder),
Vernon Scott: Questionable (Shoulder),
John Lovett: Out (Knee),
Jaire Alexander: Doubtful (Concussion),
Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee)
Josh Jones: Questionable (Chest),
Brandon Linder: Questionable (Back),
Gardner Minshew II: Out (Right Thumb),
Laviska Shenault: Out (Hamstring),
Dakota Allen: Out (Ankle),
Doug Costin: Out (Concussion),
Devine Ozigbo: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive