The Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1) are an underdog by 8.5 points as they look to break a three-game skid in a matchup against the Green Bay Packers (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The over/under is set at 48.5 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
This season, Green Bay's home games average 53.8 points, 5.3 more than this contest's over/under (48.5).
Packers vs Eagles Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Packers vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Green Bay holds a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. The Eagles have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Packers. Green Bay has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 147 points while Philadelphia put up 114.
Packers vs Eagles: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.3 points in their last three games, 9.8 more than the 48.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Philadelphia is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- Philadelphia has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 7.5 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay's games have gone over 48.5 points eight times this season 72.7% of matchups).
- Philadelphia has played three games this year that finished with a point total over 48.5 points (27.3% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 53.2 points per game, 4.7 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams allow a combined 50.9 points per game, 2.4 more points than this matchup's total.
- The Packers have an average point total of 57.5 in their matchups this year, 9.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Eagles matchups this season have a 46.7-point average over/under, 1.8 fewer points than this game's total.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay's games have hit the over in all 11 opportunities this season.
- Green Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- Green Bay is 8-2 against the spread.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Green Bay is 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 2-4 ATS, 3-3 overall
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia's games this year -- seven out of 11 -- have finished under the point total (63.6%).
- Philadelphia has put together a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Philadelphia is just 1-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-4 overall on the road.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 1.9 times per game this season, while the Packers have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Philadelphia turns the football over 1.9 times or fewer this season, they are 2-3 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive