The Green Bay Packers (4-0) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. Green Bay is just 1.5-point favorite in the contest. The point total is set at 54.5 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Packers vs Buccaneers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Packers vs Buccaneers: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Green Bay has a 3-2 advantage over Tampa Bay. Green Bay outscored Tampa Bay 130-117 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Packers vs Buccaneers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Green Bay. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.7 points in their last three games, 4.2 more than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tampa Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Tampa Bay. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 5.8 points fewer than the 54.5 total given for this matchup.
- Three of Green Bay's games have gone over 54.5 points this season (75% of matchups).
- Tampa Bay has played two games this year that finished with a combined score over 54.5 points (40% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 65.8 points per game, 11.3 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 47.6 points per game, 6.9 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Packers have an average point total of 63.2 in their matchups this year, 8.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Buccaneers outings this season is 50.2, 4.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Packers Betting Insights
- Most of Green Bay's games this year -- four out of four -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Green Bay's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
- Green Bay is a perfect 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay's record this season when they force more than 1.8 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 3-0 overall
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay's games have hit the over in three out of five opportunities this season (60%).
- Tampa Bay has put together a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Tampa Bay's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1, and its record at home overall is 2-0.
- This season, the Packers have forced an average of 0.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.8 turnovers in a game this season, Green Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Tyler Ervin: Out (Wrist),
Rashan Gary: Questionable (Ankle),
Za'Darius Smith: Questionable (Ankle),
Kevin King: Questionable (Quadricep),
Montravius Adams: Questionable (Neck)
Carlton Davis: Questionable (Abdomen),
Leonard Fournette: Questionable (Ankle),
Khalil Davis: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive