The Chicago Bears (5-5) are 8.5-point underdogs as they aim to break their four-game losing streak in a matchup against the Green Bay Packers (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The over/under is set at 45.0.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Green Bay has hit the over in 100% of its home games this year (four of four opportunities).
Packers vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Packers vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Green Bay holds an edge against Chicago over the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Bears, the Packers have a 2-0 record against the spread. Green Bay outscored Chicago 95-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Packers vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.3 points over their last three games, 8.3 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Green Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Green Bay has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 4.3 points fewer than the 45.0 total given for this matchup.
- Chicago has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Chicago. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- Packers matchups this year have an average point total of 56.6, 11.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bears matchups this season have a 40-point average over/under, 5.0 fewer points than this game's total.
- Nine of Green Bay's games have gone over 45.0 points this season (90% of matchups).
- Chicago has played three games this year that finished with a combined score over 45.0 points (30% of its outings).
- These teams rack up a combined 49.9 points per game, 4.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams allow a combined 46.7 points per game, 1.7 more points than this contest's total.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 7-2 against the spread.
- Most of Green Bay's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Bears have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Green Bay is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Chicago is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
- Green Bay is 3-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-1 overall at home.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago is 5-5 against the spread.
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- seven out of 10 -- have not gone over the point total (70%).
- This season, the Packers have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Bears have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Chicago turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.9 turnovers in a game this season, Green Bay is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Bears: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive