Olamide Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Zaccheaus' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New Orleans Saints. You can watch Zaccheaus and the Falcons face off against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Zaccheaus is averaging 24.9 receiving yards per game, 14.6 fewer than the over/under of 39.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three out of 11 games this year (27.3%), Zaccheaus has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Zaccheaus' season average of 24.9 receiving yards per game is 13.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.5.
- In just zero of his two games (0%), Zaccheaus has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Zaccheaus has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.5 yards.
- Zaccheaus is averaging 3.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Saints, 36.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Zaccheaus has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 39.5 receiving yards in three lifetime games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive