Olamide Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons take on the New Orleans Saints on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Zaccheaus' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Zaccheaus' performance play out for the Falcons against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Zaccheaus is averaging 28.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Zaccheaus has collected more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Zaccheaus' season average of 28.1 receiving yards per game is 9.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.5.
- In just zero of his one game (0%), Zaccheaus has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine opportunities), Zaccheaus has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (37.5).
- Zaccheaus is averaging zero yards per game in his last two outings against the Saints, 33.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Zaccheaus has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 33.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive