Odell Beckham Jr. and the Cleveland Browns visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Beckham's rushing prop bets. Watch Beckham's Browns square off against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Odell Beckham Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Odell Beckham Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Beckham is set at 0.5. That is 11.5 more yards than his season average of 12.0.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Beckham has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Beckham has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (one) by 11.0 yards.
- Beckham has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- Beckham has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (one) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- In his four career matchups against the Bengals, Beckham averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Bengals, Beckham has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive