Odell Beckham Jr. and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Beckham's rushing props. You can watch Beckham and the Browns play the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Odell Beckham Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Odell Beckham Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Beckham's 14.4 rushing yards per game average is 13.9 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Beckham has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Beckham has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.8) by 13.6 yards.
- Beckham has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Beckham has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.8 yards).
- Beckham's zero rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Steelers, Beckham has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive