Odell Beckham Jr. and the Cleveland Browns host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Beckham's rushing prop bets. You can watch Beckham and the Browns face off against the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Odell Beckham Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Odell Beckham Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Beckham is set at 1.5. That's 16.8 more yards than his season average of 18.3.
- Beckham has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Beckham's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5, which he's outpaced by 17.8 yards on average this year.
- Beckham has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Beckham has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his lone career matchup against the Colts, Beckham recorded zero rushing yards, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Beckham's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 1.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Colts.
Powered by Data Skrive