O.J. Howard and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Chicago Bears on Thursday at Soldier Field. Here's a look at Howard's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Howard's Buccaneers take on the Bears on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
O.J. Howard Receiving Prop Bets (10/8/2020)
O.J. Howard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Howard's 36.5 receiving yards per game average is 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's outing (31.5).
- Howard has not totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Howard's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.8 per game. He has collected 4.7 more per game than that average.
- Howard has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Howard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.8 yards).
- Howard is averaging 8.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Bears, 23.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (31.5).
- In two career games versus the Bears, Howard has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 31.5 receiving yards.
Powered by Data Skrive