On Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round, O.J. Howard and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers match up against Washington at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Howard's receiving prop bets. Watch Howard's Buccaneers play Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
O.J. Howard Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
O.J. Howard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Howard's over/under for receiving yards in Saturday's game is 36.5, the same as his season average.
- In 50% of his games this year (two out of four), Howard has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Howard has totaled 4.7 more receiving yards per game (36.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 31.8.
- Howard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his four games (75%).
- In three of his four games (75%), Howard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.8 yards.
- Howard's 15 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Football Team are 21.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Howard's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 36.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive