Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hines' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Hines' performance plays out when the Colts square off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 4.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Hines has yet to carry the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 4.4 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Hines took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Hines' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.4. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hines' 12.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Hines has not run for more than 15.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Hines has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (17.5) by 4.8 yards.
- Hines has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Hines, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 17.5.
Powered By Data Skrive