On Sunday, Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hines' rushing prop bets. Watch Hines' Colts face off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines' per-game rushing attempts average (4.3) is 0.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50% of his opportunities), Hines has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 4.3 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Hines went over his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Hines has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.3 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Hines is set at 18.5 yards. That is 5.0 less than his season average of 13.5.
- Hines has yet to rush for more than 18.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Hines has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (17.7) by 4.2 yards.
- Hines has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Hines has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (17.7) in three out of six games.
Powered By Data Skrive