Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts hit the field against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday on the road at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hines' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Hines' performance plays out when the Colts square off against the Browns on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Hines has not carried the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 4.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hines has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hines has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hines is set at 18.5 yards. That's 0.2 less than his season average of 18.3.
- Hines has not rushed for more than 18.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Hines' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 17.2, which he's outpaced by 1.1 yards on average this year.
- Hines has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hines has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (17.2 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive