On Sunday, Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Hines' rushing prop bets. Watch Hines' Colts play the Jaguars at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hines has collected more than 6.5 rushing attempts in seven of 15 games this season (46.7% of his chances).
- Hines' 5.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.5.
- 53.3% of Hines' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 15 games).
- Hines has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.5 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (nine of 15 games).
- Hines averages 4.8 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Jaguars, 1.7 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hines has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts two times in five career games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hines is set at 31.5 yards. That's 7.3 more than his season average of 24.2.
- In 26.7% of his games this season (four of 15 matchups), Hines has put up more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Hines' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 21.6, which he's outpaced by 2.6 yards on average this year.
- Hines has gone over the rushing yards total in 53.3% of his opportunities (eight of 15 games).
- Hines has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (21.6) in only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Jaguars, Hines averages 16.2 rushing yards per game, 15.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hines has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 31.5 yards one time in five total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive