Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's a breakdown of Hines' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Hines' Colts take on the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines' per-game rushing attempts average (5.6) is 0.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hines has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in six out of 14 games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 5.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Hines' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Hines' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.4. He's gone over that total in eight of 14 games (57.1%).
- Hines notched one carry in his only career matchup against the Steelers, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hines' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one total game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hines' 22.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.7 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14 matchups), Hines has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Hines' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 21.4, which he's outpaced by 1.4 yards on average this year.
- Hines has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total seven times (half of his games).
- Hines has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (21.4) in only 42.9% of his games (six out of 14 matchups).
- Hines' seven rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 17.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Steelers, Hines has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 24.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive