Nyheim Hines' Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hines' rushing prop bets. You can watch Hines' performance play out for the Colts against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 5.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hines has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 5.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 53.8% of Hines' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 13 games).
- Hines' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.3. He's gone over that total in eight of 13 games (61.5%).
- Over his five career matchups against the Texans, Hines averages 4.6 carries per game, 1.9 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hines has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts one time in five career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hines' 21.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13 matchups), Hines has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Hines has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (21) by 0.2 yards.
- Hines has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
- In only five games this season (38.5%), Hines, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 21.
- Hines' 15 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hines has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 27.5 yards one time in five career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive