Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's a look at Hines' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Hines and the Colts square off against the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines' per-game rushing attempts average (5.6) is 0.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7% of his opportunities), Hines has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 5.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Hines' games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Hines has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.2 rushing attempts) in 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hines' 18.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Hines has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Hines has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (20.7) by 2.5 yards.
- Hines has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- Hines has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (20.7) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive