Nyheim Hines' Indianapolis Colts visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hines' rushing prop bets. Watch Hines' Colts take on the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines' per-game rushing attempts average (5.5) is 2.0 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his chances), Hines has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Hines' season-long average over/under is five rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 54.5% of Hines' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Hines has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (five rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- In his four career matchups against the Texans, Hines averages 4.2 carries per game, 3.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hines has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 7.5 attempts one time in four career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hines' 18.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 11.6 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 9.1% of his games this season (one of 11 matchups), Hines has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Hines' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 19.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.0 on average.
- Hines has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Hines, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 19.9.
- Hines' 16.2 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Texans are 14.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Texans, Hines has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 30.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive