Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hines' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Hines and the Colts take on the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 5.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hines has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 4.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Hines' games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Hines has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.6 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
- Over his five career matchups against the Titans, Hines averages 4.8 carries per game, 1.7 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hines' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in five career games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hines is set at 27.5 yards. That is 9.6 more than his season average of 17.9.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Hines has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Hines' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 18.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.3 on average.
- Hines has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Hines has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (18.2) in just 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
- Hines' 23.8 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 3.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Titans, Hines has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 27.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive