Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's an analysis of Hines' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Hines' Colts face off against the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 5.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hines has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in four of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Hines' 5.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.7 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.3.
- In five of nine games this year, Hines took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Hines' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.3. He's gone over that total in five of nine games (55.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hines' 19.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games -- 22.2%), Hines has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Hines has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (16.8) by 2.9 yards.
- Hines has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Hines' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 16.8 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Powered By Data Skrive