Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Tennessee Titans on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hines' rushing props. Watch Hines' Colts square off against the Titans on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 4.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (4.5).
- Hines has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in four out of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 4.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hines went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Hines' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.4. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his four career matchups against the Titans, Hines averages three carries per game, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Hines has surpassed Thursday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 4.5 attempts one time in four career games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Hines is set at 15.5 yards. That's 2.1 more than his season average of 13.4.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Hines has put up more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- Hines has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (17.2) by 3.8 yards.
- Hines has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Hines' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 17.2 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Hines' 12.2 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Titans are 3.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Hines has surpassed Thursday's prop bet rushing yards total of 15.5 yards one time in four total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive