Nyheim Hines' Indianapolis Colts meet the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hines' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hines and the Colts face off against the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hines has averaged 5.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (5.5).
- In nine out of 16 games this season (56.2% of his chances), Hines has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Hines' season-long average over/under is 5.6 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Hines rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Hines' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.6. He's gone over that total in nine of 16 games (56.2%).
- In his single career matchup against the Bills, Hines notched five carries, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Hines has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 5.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Hines is set at 24.5 yards. That's 0.7 more than his season average of 23.8.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six of 16 matchups), Hines has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Hines has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (22.2) by 1.6 yards.
- Hines has gone over his rushing yards prop total eight times (half of his games).
- Hines has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (22.2) in just 43.8% of his games (seven out of 16 matchups).
- Hines' 47 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Bills are 22.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Hines has beat Saturday's projected rushing yards over/under of 24.5 yards one time in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive