Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos hit the field against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at home at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Fant's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Fant and the Broncos square off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant's 51.4 receiving yards per game average is 4.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (46.5).
- Fant has not picked up more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Fant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.7 per game. He has collected 5.7 more per game than that average.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Fant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In three of his five games (60%), Fant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.7 yards.
- Fant is averaging 5.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Chargers, 41.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In two career games against the Chargers, Fant has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 46.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive