Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Fant's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Fant's Broncos play the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant's 54.8 receiving yards per game average is 8.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (46.5).
- In two of four games this season (50%), Fant has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Fant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.8 per game. He has collected 9.0 more per game than that average.
- Fant has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In 75% of his games (three out of four opportunities), Fant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (45.8).
- Fant is averaging 31.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Chiefs, 15.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fant's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 46.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in two career games opposite the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fant has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In two of four games this year (50%), Fant has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fant has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of one), Fant has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his outings, Fant has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Fant's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Chiefs are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Chiefs, Fant has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive