Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's an analysis of Fant's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Fant's Broncos face off against the Patriots at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant is averaging 54.8 receiving yards per game, 14.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Fant has not picked up more than 40.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Fant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.8 per game. He has put up 9.0 more per game than that average.
- Fant has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Fant has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (45.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fant's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fant has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Fant has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- Fant has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Fant has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive