Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fant's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. Watch Fant's Broncos square off with the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant is averaging 54.8 receiving yards per game, 3.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- Fant has not totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Fant has put up 9.0 more receiving yards per game (54.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.8.
- Fant has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Fant has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (45.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fant has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- Fant has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Fant has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- Fant has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Fant has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive