Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Fant's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Fant's performance play out for the Broncos against the Raiders on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant is averaging 44.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six of 14), Fant has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Fant's season average of 44.6 receiving yards per game is 0.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.
- Fant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Fant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45 yards.
- Fant's 18 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Raiders are 33.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Fant's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 51.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fant has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this season (three of 14), Fant has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fant has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Fant has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Fant has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Raiders, Fant scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Raiders, Fant has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive