Noah Fant's Denver Broncos visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fant's receiving prop bets. Watch Fant's Broncos square off with the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant is averaging 43.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 less than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Fant has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Fant's season average of 43.1 receiving yards per game is 1.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 44.8.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Fant has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 chances), Fant has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (44.8).
- Fant's 19.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Chargers are 28.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fant has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 47.5 receiving yards in three career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fant has collected 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 13 games this season (23.1%), Fant has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fant has grabbed 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Fant fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Fant has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 chances).
- In his three career matchups against the Chargers, Fant averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Chargers, Fant has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive