Noah Fant's Denver Broncos host the Buffalo Bills on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Fant's receiving prop bets. Watch Fant's Broncos square off against the Bills at 4:30 PM ET on NFL Network.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant's 41.0 receiving yards per game average is 1.5 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's outing (39.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven out of 12), Fant has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Fant's season average of 41.0 receiving yards per game is 4.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.1.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Fant has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Fant has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.1 yards.
- Fant is averaging 14 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bills, 25.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (39.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fant's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 39.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive