Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fant's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. You can watch Fant and the Broncos play the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant is averaging 43.5 receiving yards per game, 2.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (six out of 10), Fant has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Fant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.4 per game. He is averaging 1.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Fant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In half of games, Fant has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.4 yards.
- Fant is averaging 33.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Chiefs, 7.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Fant has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 41.5 yards one time in three career games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive