Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips for Fant's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Fant's performance plays out when the Broncos take on the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Noah Fant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fant is averaging 45.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight), Fant has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Fant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.9 per game. He is averaging 1.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Fant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Fant has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fant has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Fant has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fant has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Fant fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Fant has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive