On Thursday, Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers host the Green Bay Packers at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Mullens' passing prop bets. Watch Mullens' 49ers square off against the Packers at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mullens' per-game passing completions average (17.3) is 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (22.5).
- Mullens collected more than 22.5 completions in one out of four games this season (25% of his chances).
- Mullens' 17.3 completions per game is 4.2 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- In 50% of his games this year, Mullens has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Mullens has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.5) in just one of four games (25%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mullens has averaged 8.0 fewer passing attempts per game (24.5) than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (32.5).
- Mullens has yet to attempt more than 32.5 passes in a game through four outings this year.
- Mullens averages 8.5 fewer passing attempts (24.5 per game) than his season average prop bet (33).
- 50% the time this season Mullens has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four opportunities), Mullens has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Thursday's passing yards over/under for Mullens is set at 251.5, 38.5 fewer yards than his season average of 213.0.
- In one of four games this season (25%), Mullens has thrown for more than 251.5 yards.
- Mullens' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 249.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 36.5 yards per game.
- Mullens has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total one time this season (half of his games).
- Mullens' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 249.5, a number he's covered in just one out of four games (25%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mullens is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (1.5).
- Mullens has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (one out of four).
- Mullens' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Mullens has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just one of his four games (25%).
Powered By Data Skrive